Garden rooms have become increasingly popular these days. These are fully insulated, usually double glazed, and electrically wired. Garden rooms can be made of wood, metal or UPVC, they can also serve as a yoga room or studio, cabins, garden office or gym. If you are a garden room fanatic, you are probably aware of a particular type called a round garden room.
What’s a Round Garden Room Anyway?
Round garden rooms are highly specified, bespoke, and beautiful rounded garden rooms. These can be purchased fully furnished and ready to use rooms. Round garden rooms feature unique curves adding more style. The rooms can be used as offices, yoga studios and can be utilised all year round. The design always complements your outdoor environment.
Round garden rooms are made to suit any purpose. Imagine having a garden room specially designed just for you. Whether it’s a cozy office, a den, gym, a personal mini-bar or smart yoga studio, these types of garden rooms can be built exactly the way you want.
Why Invest in Round Garden Rooms?
Round garden rooms seamlessly blend into their environment in ways that rectangular or square buildings cannot do. With round garden rooms, there will be no sharp and harsh corners breaking up flowing lines and landscapes. Though wooden gardens can naturally blend with the surroundings, round garden rooms are better than these. Circles are original and organic shapes commonly seen in this natural world. If you want a garden room that fully enhances the garden setting, a round garden room can be your best choice. There are plenty of reasons these types of garden rooms are worth the investment.
What Makes Round Garden Rooms Special?
There are many factors that make round garden rooms special. These include the following:
Being round makes this garden room suited even for smaller spaces. These can offer open space and a roomy haven where you or your visitors settle into. Furniture can also easily slot into a round garden room and be used in subdividing the space in clever ways. This is something you cannot just do with a rectangular garden room.
- Energy and Resource Efficiency
As physicists and mathematicians point out, a circle is the most efficient shape of all. This shape encapsulates more space. Round garden rooms are constructed with fewer amount of materials required. Since these rooms are round with fewer surface areas like corners and walls, no extra energy is needed. Energy leakage is also greatly reduced. Round garden rooms are, therefore, ultimately energy-efficient structures.
- Thermal Dynamics
Poor air quality inside a room is not good for human health, it is, therefore, crucial to consider the types of materials used in building garden rooms and ensure that the room is ventilated properly.
The air circulates more naturally in round garden rooms. These garden rooms usually have a dome in the middle of the roof, offering an excellent platform that allows warm air to circulate upwards and eventually drop down as soon as it hits the dome’s cool surface.
- Round Energy Movement
Some may not be convinced that certain buildings or rooms can have effects on their mood. There are also spaces that drain one’s energy and rooms that make them feel more energized. When you step into a round garden room, you’ll feel the surge of invigorating and uplifting energy. Some can even attest that it’s impossible to be in a bad mood when you’re inside a round garden room. Since energy tends to travel in a round form, experts suggest putting plants to add life and boost energy that flows consistently in a round motion.
Being in a round garden room can bring people together. This room is an ideal place for gatherings. This can be used as a rehearsal room or a room where people can dance and sing. Round garden rooms can also be a good recording studio. Playing or performing acoustics for rehearsals or with groups in round garden rooms is truly wonderful; this room can amplify sounds beautifully. Music is actually one of the leading activities that can be done in round garden rooms.
- Multiple Uses
Round garden rooms have many uses such as:
- Hobby room-These types of garden rooms give you space to indulge with your most favorite hobbies away from the distractions in your house.
- Gym-If you want to enjoy wellness and fitness but don’t want to go to the gym, round garden rooms can be used as your very own gym rooms. You can just add mirrors and other gym equipment to ensure you will have a good workout place.
- Home Spa-With round garden rooms, you can create a very relaxing and soothing spa experience right in your home. You can even fit a steam room or home sauna into your garden room. Maintain a place for meditation and relaxation with your very own touches.
- Yoga Studio-If you want to make your own space of exercise and calmness, you can turn your round garden room into a yoga studio. Get your yoga mat, set the right mood lighting, add pillows and cushions and you are good to go with your yoga routine.
- Memorabilia Room-Your round garden room can also serve as your memorabilia room. Here, you can display and even showcase your collections. This type of garden room is the perfect place to indulge.
- Home Office-Your garden room can save you from long and tiring commutes and wasting time due to traffic. Use your round garden room as your home office and be more productive.
Round garden rooms are great additions to your property and proven to be worthy investments. These are flexible ways of adding creative space and more value to your home. These garden rooms can be used for a wide range of purposes and can deliver enormous benefits, more than you can imagine. Round garden rooms are also plus points in case you want to sell your property in the future.
Special thanks Mark for providing the image