A garden room is not only good for a home office room; it can also make a great home cinema or game room. Whether you would actually prefer to install a home cinema or something more traditional like a pool or snooker table, there are many ways in which you can use your garden room to enjoy time with your family and friends.
The garden room is an easy way of adding valuable extra space to your property, where better to spend time playing games with family and friends than at home, in your very own garden room, in your very own garden.
Garden rooms are the perfect place to enjoy family leisure activities, particularly during those long, cold winter months. If you’re looking for a list of games to install in your garden room, please read below. This list might pique your interest.
List of Games for Your Garden Room
- Table tennis – this game can be played both indoors or outdoors. If you have enough space in your garden games room it is the perfect place to install a table tennis table and table tennis is a great activity for most age groups.
- Air Hockey – If you want to add an arcade-quality in your garden games room, why not install an air hockey table? There are several sizes available on the market so you are sure to find one that will fit your garden room. This popular game is easy and fun to play, which makes it great leisure activity for a family.
- Table Football (Foosball) – This is another great game to spend with your family and friends in your garden games room. This games table will provide hours of entertainment for you all, it is a great leisure activity for family bonding or even for parties. There are several sizes available on the market so you won’t have a problem looking for one that can fit your garden room.
- Card Games – card games are a more sedentary past time but still very popular with the whole family, this time the grandparents can join in. This type of game can provide fun and entertainment for hours, a perfect way to enjoy time in your cosy garden games room with your friends and family.
- Movies – If you want to relax, watching movies is a great way to do it, movie marathons with your family and friends is an even better way to do it, particularly if you can do it in your very own garden room! All you need is a TV and internet connection. It is suitable for all ages.
- Chess – chess is a fun way to relieve stress. This can easily be played in your garden games room and can provide entertainment for hours. It’s a fun and competitive game to play with your family, why not challenge them and discover who the true chess master among you is.
- Mini Basketball Hoop – Everyone loves a mini basketball hoop. It’s a perfect addition to any garden games room, you can attach it to the wall away from anything fragile in your garden room, such as plants or vases. It’s a good way to reduce stress and a fun game to play in your garden room.
- Darts – another good addition to a garden games room. It’s a fun and competitive game to play with your family and friends. However, this game is not for everyone; keep it out of reach if you have children with you. Also, attach the board away from doors, breakable objects and fragile items.
- Board games – the perfect type of game to play with your children in your garden games room. Snug and cosy in your warm garden room on those cold and rainy days, board games are all the entertainment you need.
- Snooker – a super fun game to play with your friends and family. This is a competitive game and can provide long hours of enjoyment. Snooker tables are larger than pool tables so always check that it will fit into your garden games room.
- Pool – Smaller than a snooker table so a better choice if your garden games room is not a large one, a pool table would be a wonderful addition to your game collection. Having fun in your garden room playing pool with your family and friends would be a perfect way to spend those cold winter months.
- Game Consoles – Game consoles are probably the most popular entertainment genre today, their popularity extends across all age groups and they are a great way of bringing the family together for competitive fun. There are many different game consoles, most of which you will be able to install in your garden games room, although you may need an internet connection.
Why do you need to consider making your Garden Room a Game Room?
The garden room is a great place to enjoy leisure activities with your friends and family, it is the perfect place to enjoy playing games on those cold and rainy days, a garden games room can be a fun place for everyone. Consider a multiple use garden room, your room could be an office in the morning and a home cinema in the afternoon, then for the whole evening it could become a garden games room with fun and games for everyone.
A garden room is a great place to install both physical games and digital games alike. A garden room is a cosy place, the perfect place to hang out with your friends and family. You could even transform it into your mini gym or mini bar.
Making your garden room a games room is a great idea, this room will quickly become your hangout place, enjoying your favourite games and bonding with your friends and family. Enjoying your time with your family and friends inside your cosy garden games room will be an unforgettable experience that everyone will treasure.